All Needs Covered, LLC
Cleaning Services- Memphis, TN
Cleaning Services- Memphis, TN
House, Apartment and Commercial Cleaning In Memphis, TN
Why we are #1 in apartment, house and commercial cleaning within a 20 mile radius of Memphis, TN.
Pretty bold right? #1 isn’t just a number at All Needs Covered Cleaning Services; it’s a business model. The road to our award winning house cleaning service is based on a simple equation:
Better House or Apartment Cleaning + Better Customer Service + Spotless Ethics = The #1 Cleaning Service in Memphis, TN.
We have taken every step of the process, examined it and made it better; better than the other cleaning companies. Why? Because we are perfectionists and… isn’t that a great quality in a cleaning company or maid service? But you don’t have to call us yet, we don’t expect you to just take our word for it. That’s why we’re going to share with you how to pick a top notch, reliable house or apartment cleaning service for yourself. That’s how confident we are: we don’t need to be the first service you call… we want to be the last!
How to Find a Great Apartment, House or Commercial Cleaning Company
How can you tell the difference between a bad house cleaning service and a good one? How about the difference between a good service and a great one? Here are some questions to ask when you call for that initial quote:
- Question Their Experience. What specific services do you offer? Do you have experience doing (put your needs here?) How long have you been in business?
- Question Their Security Measures. Does your company have insurance? Are you bonded? Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Question Their Hiring Policies. Do you perform background checks on your employees? Do you drug test your employees? What’s your turnover rate like?
- Question Their Pricing. Do you charge by the hour or do you have a flat rate for services? Are supplies included? How many people do you send out? Are there any extra costs that I should be aware of?
- Question Their Availability. How far in advance do I need to book an appointment? Do I have to sign a contract or can I pay as I go? What’s your cancellation policy?
- Question Their Company Policies. What kind of supplies do you use? Will I have the same housekeeper every time? Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? What happens if I’m not happy?
After you ask all of those questions, if you are still interested in the service there is just one more, million dollar question you should ask:
“Why is your service the best cleaning service in Memphis, TN?”
There should be no hesitation, if they are the best they will have 10 reasons why on the tip of their tongue. This is you giving them a chance to shine and highlight what sets their company ahead of the pack. If you are met with dead air or stuttering then you’ll know you haven’t talked to the best service yet.
Here is how we answer that question every day:
We Have The Best Housekeepers
We are picky! At All Needs Covered Cleaning Services not just anybody can be a house cleaner. Our employees must back up their talents with experience and exceptional references. Most importantly they must have exquisite customer service skills. From that point their skills are put to the test with serious training until we know they are up to par. Not to mention the background screens that we perform on each house cleaner.
Rest assured that anybody that meets all these requirements is a perfect member for our team. We believe with great house cleaner will come great results. All Needs Covered Cleaning Services wants the very best for our customers and with a team like ours you will get just that, the best! We believe in giving back to our employees for all their hard work. Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed around here.
Everybody on the All Needs Covered Cleaning Services team is treated fairly and with the upmost respect. We really want our employees to feel comfortable no matter whose home they are visiting. We want to provide a friendly environment for our customers as well as our house cleaners.
At All Needs Covered Cleaning Services we strive to have best cleaning service in Memphis, TN. Here are just a few ways that set us apart from the rest:
- Keeping in Contact. We enjoy talking with our customers. Staying in contact is a top priority for us. We can be reached through Facebook, Twitter or even as simple as a phone call, text or email away.
- Flexible Scheduling. The staff at All Needs Covered Cleaning Services is happy to meet the needs of our customers. We know now a day’s people lead busy lives. Scheduling an appointment has never been so easy. We offer the easiest forms of payment from paying at the door with cash, stripe, or if you feel comfortable enough we will be glad to do it over the phone. We also offer free quotes right over the phone at any time.
- The Expert Clean. Nobody knows cleaning like All Needs Covered Cleaning Services . From ceiling fans to baseboards, every inch of your home will be polished, shined and cleaned to perfection. We can guarantee 100% satisfaction. We won’t stop until the job is done which is why we offer a flat rate service that is not based on time at all. It’s the way we perform our expert house cleaning services!
- Green Cleaning. Unlike most of our competitors we now offer green cleaning. Many of our customers prefer all-natural, safe products for their home. If this is something you’re interested in give us a call today and we can set you up with the best green cleaning service in Memphis, TN.
We deliver the deepest clean in Memphis, TN but we don’t stop there. We also offer move out cleans at affordable rates. For one time cleans, to our flat rate cleaning that is based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in your house. Your home will shine and amaze; a sparkling, spotless clean from floors to ceiling fans. This is a great idea for busy on the go moms and for the ultimate spring cleaning projects!
We also offer gift certificates. It’s a great idea for Mother’s day or any other occasion. All you have to do is relax and let us work our cleaning magic!
The Complete Package
At All Needs Covered Cleaning Services we rise to any cleaning challenge. Whatever your need may be, we have the perfect house cleaner for you. We feel so secure with our house and apartment cleaning services that we back it up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! There are cleaning companies that will take the easy way out using not so great products or just hiring anyone; that is a recipe for disaster! We would never send someone that we wouldn’t want in our own home to clean anyone else’s home!
All Needs Covered Cleaning Services likes to play it safe. We feel it’s important that our customers feel at ease with their house cleaner, that’s why we think paying a small fee to have background checks done before we hire is a no-brainer.
Extended Service Area
Our services are not just limited to Memphis, TN area, we services our customers within a 20 mile radius of Memphis, TN. We offer cleaning service in Arlington, Millington, Germantown, Cordova, Collierville, in Arkansas- West Memphis, AR, in Mississippi-Olive Branch, Southaven, Horn Lake just to name a few cities and expanding. If you are unsure if we travel to your home please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
Whatever your house cleaning, apartment cleaning, or commercial cleaning needs may be, All Needs Covered Cleaning Services is your answer! Give us a call today for a fast, free quote and find out what Memphis, TN already knows about our cleaning services. We do commercial cleaning, office cleaning, post construction cleaning, deep cleaning, green cleaning, one time cleaning, move out cleaning, apartment cleaning, spring cleaning, town home cleaning, condo cleaning and eco-friendly cleaning for all our customers in the Memphis, TN area.
House Cleaning Tips
Getting The Kids Involved In Cleaning
As mothers we all know that kids and cleaning is like oil and water, they don’t mix! Getting our little ones to pick up their mess or do their chores is easier said than done. At times we feel it’s just easier to do it ourselves. I have here a couple ideas that may get those toys put up, and the best part is you didn’t have to start a screaming match to get the job done.
1. AND THE RACE BEGINS!
This is one of my favorite tricks! Trying to get your toddler to pick up all those toys can be a battle but turning it into a game is sure way to get that little guy involved. See who can pick up the most toys the fastest! Your kid wins leaving him proud of himself and encouraging him to want to do it again! Pretty slick, huh? I thought so.
2. LET THEM PICK A CHORE
Another fun idea is letting kids pick their own chore. Making sure the chore is appropriate for the age. Taking trash out or feeding the dog is great chore for your 6 year old. For the older ones they can take on something a little more heavily. As the younger ones get older you can always switch up chores.
3. TEAM EFFORT
Hand out a list of very simple of chores that need to be done. This list will have chores for every age. Then set a certain amount of time for the list to be completed. If the list is completed before the time is up the team wins and they get a prize. Whether its ice cream or renting their favorite movie. This is a great way to get all the kids working together.
Kids and cleaning have never gone hand in hand. With these fun little ideas it’s a for sure way to get everyone to pitch in and help out. Keep rewards simple. We don’t want kids thinking that every time the trash is taking out he goes for ice cream. Kids have to understand that it takes a lot to keep a house clean and having a clean home is a reward itself!